Good Evening Everybody,
Now, I’m pretty nervous about my first post because I’m truly not that interesting! I’m pretty much a hermit unless a plan has food, alcohol or sleeping involved! However, I hope that by doing this I can come out of my shell a bit and express myself through a fancy new medium!
I think I’ll start with a few little facts about me, I’ve stolen this list from the amazing @aublogger, who not only inspired me to start blogging but she’s also my sister-in-law!
So lets get started!
1. What is your middle name? As middle names go, mine is the most common one you’ll find- Louise!
2. What is your favourite colour? Black. I am very aware that black is not a colour, and yes it’s very depressing and morbid however, its classic and mysterious and it’ll never clash!
3. Who is your best friend? My sister, Sophie. She is truly the light in my life and I can always rely on her to brighten up my day.
4. How tall are you? Standard 5 ft 5ins
5. Cats or Dogs? I couldn’t choose, in our family we have both and I love them both. Sebby, is our Golden Labrador, and he is quite honestly my one true love and little Dobby the cat is also a sweetheart! I couldn’t and wouldn’t choose!
6. Funniest moment throughout school? I had an amazing group of friends in school and they consistently made me laugh- but the funniest moment was practicing for the end of year ‘Talent Contest’ with my group of friends! We had choreographed from scratch a dance routine to ‘Love Shack’ and Ian had a special air guitar solo in the middle, right on cue he knee slid centre stage playing his air strings like a rock god, he was sliding and sliding and then unfortunately flew straight off the edge of the stage and onto the solid wood floor- funniest bit was that he had split his trousers while knee sliding! Its always puzzled me, why did we never win?
7. How many countries have you visited? Travelling is something I love to do, I have been to New York, Sorrento, Barcelona, Greece, Turkey, Ibiza, Majorca and we are heading to Iceland over New Year!
8. Are you in/gone to college? I didn’t, however I think education is bigger than school or college, you learn so many things from life that it can’t be limited to a classroom!
9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? I loved English, especially writing, hence why my answers are so long! I hated Maths, I just couldn’t think quick enough and to this day I add up using my hands…see I’m no adult!
10. What is your favourite drink? I love a good cocktail, Martini’s, Bellini’s, Mojitos! If it has to be shaken or stirred- I’ll have it!
11. What is your favourite animal? A Dolphin! They swim, they dance, they sing! They are like true Disney characters! I have a tattoo of one on my ankle!
12. What is your favourite perfume? Paco Rabane- Black XS!
13. Tea or Coffee? Coffee, however I do have a caffine intolerance so I always have a minor meltdown after having too much!
14. What would you (or have you) name your children? I have a wonderful Step- Daughter called Casey-Marie, she’s 10 and beautiful!
15. What sports do you play/have you played? Zero, None, Zilch, Nope! However much I love the thought of being a sport person…It’s just a No!
16. What is your favourite book? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
17. What is your favourite movie? Dirty Dancing, Rock of Ages, Little Mermaid, any Harry Potter, The Lion King, Frozen…I think you see where I’m going. If it was made by Disney, or is a musical then it’s on the list!
18. Are you single or taken? I am married, we’ve made it nearly 2 years!!
Well, that’s me! I hope you’ve enjoyed learning some pretty useless facts about me! Hopefully I can elaborate on some of these topics, like my tattoos, my love of Disney and my wonderful family!
Lots of Love
Jen 🙂 xxx